Every year at the beginning of school, parents are asked to help or volunteer (if possible) for one of the holiday parties: Halloween, Christmas, or Valentine's Day. I always let the girls decide which ones they want me to help with. This year, both decided on Valentine's Day. As a result, we have 52 treats to make plus their own class Valentines and boxes. Pig and unicorn Valentine boxes Once I got the note from preschool that Boo was responsible for bringing the "eat at school" snack, I scoured Pinterest for ideas. I gave her the options of: a popcorn, marshmallow, snickers, M&M mix heart-shaped and chocolate dipped Rice Krispie treats heart-shaped sugar cookies chocolate covered strawberry cupcakes strawberry shortcake trifle cups She (not surprisingly) chose the strawberry shortcake trifle cups. This weekend we worked on getting everything baked and prepared, and on Monday we put it all together. I looked at quite a few different recipes and i...
Comments
Post a Comment